Refer a friend and receive £100 in John Lewis vouchers
Do you have any friends who are looking to sell or let their property?
If you were impressed by our service then spread the word and you will receive a little thank you from us if they also use our service.
How does it work?
- Complete the form with your details and we will send you your very own unique valuation link.
- Share this link with your friends by email or social media which they can follow to book a property valuation with us.
- If your friend goes to on to sell or let their property with us you will receive a £100 John Lewis voucher as a thank you.
Davis Tate Refer a Friend Terms & Conditions
The Davis Tate Refer a friend Promotion (the “Promotion”) is being promoted by Davis Tate which is a trading name of Davis Tate Ltd (Company No. 04405992) whose registered office is at 2nd Floor Gateway 2, Holgate Park Drive, York, YO26 4GB (“the Company”). Davis Tate Ltd is a subsidiary of LSL Property Services plc.
These terms and conditions govern the Promotion. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. The Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 16 and over (“Users), excluding employees of the Company, their families, or any of its subsidiary companies, agents or anyone else connected with the Promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. The Company reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Users.
2. The Company may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and prizes may be withheld until and unless the Company is satisfied with the verification. The Company reserves the right not to award vouchers or prizes for a successful referral if it has reason to believe that the referral is not legitimate, including but not limited to users referring themselves and referring those persons who own the same property.
3. The Promotion runs from 1 January 2021 and will close on midnight of 31 December 2021.
4. To enter the Promotion, you must provide your name and e-mail address to enable the Company to generate a unique URL. You can then provide the unique URL to friends to use to sign up to our services. The friend must use the unique URL to book a valuation of their property.
5. Subject to the User’s compliance with these Terms & Conditions, for every friend, that a User refers, who signs up to our services and books a valuation of their property using the unique URL provided to the User, which results in the successful sale of their property, the User will receive a £100 John Lewis/Waitrose voucher. There is no cash alternative.
6. The Company will not be responsible for any inability of any User to take up or participate in the specified incentive.
7. The Company reserves the right to substitute any incentive for an alternative of similar value. The incentive is not transferable.
8. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the Promotion, including the allocation of more incentives than are available, the Company reserves the right to end or suspend the Promotion; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of any user; and/or to allocate the available incentive by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated users.
9. Users’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing the Promotion and then, where appropriate, deleted. The Company complies with all requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018 which may prevent the Company making contact with the friend and therefore achieving a successful referral. Information on how the Company processes personal data can be reviewed in the Company’s Privacy Notice.
10. If you do not want your personal data to be processed by us then you must not sign up for the Promotion. If you sign up for the Promotion you can later withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by us but it will preclude you from continuing to participate in the Promotion and will preclude you from redeeming on any successful referral.
11. The Company reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, Users shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms. In the event that the Promotion is cancelled or delayed, the Company will not be responsible for any payment for a successful referral that would have otherwise qualified.
12. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other form of social media. By entering this Promotion, Users are providing information to Company and not to Facebook and agree to release Facebook from any liability associated with the Promotion.
13. The promotion shall be governed by English law and entrants to the Promotion submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.